If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (800) 924-8876

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Space Heater Ignites House Fire

   We all know the dangers of space heaters, yet they still remain one of the leading causes of house fires.  Even though the heat emitted can make one feel cozy, it is so important that you never walk away from a space heater that is on as it should always be supervised.  This house fire was caused by a space heater in the basement and most fortunately the fire and flames were contained in the basement.  However the entire home was consumed by soot, on all levels.  On the third level there was soot found in the curtains, the closets and in even the homeowner’s clothes.  SERVPRO of Framingham was immediately on the scene, as soon as the fire trucks pull away, that’s when we get to work!